Howdy!! I’m MarcyKay, and I am the owner of this place! I was born and raised in the great state of Texas – where everything is bigger (so they say) (who exactly is “they”?), the tea is sweeter, and it’s – well – hotter! In case you haven’t gathered from my nifty little sidebar thing-a-ma-jig to the right, I’m a proud mama of 4 little girls. They range in age from 1 to 8. They have naturally sunkissed skin & sweet little curls. Sugar and spice – no doubt! See for yourself!
I’m not good at summarizing myself in pretty little paragraphs. So I will just add a new bullet when something pops in my mind that I think you may want to know, K?
About the girl, bullet style:
- I absolutely love all things crafty. And design. And photography. I am somewhat of an over achiever, failing miserably at achieving my ridiculously long list of goals. Speaking of lists, I love those. Maybe I should make a list of how I can make that a false statement, hmmm. I’ll get back to that at a later date.
- It bothers me when people say they don’t care what others think of them. I do care what people think of me. Not in a “I wanna please everyone” sort of way though, but more in a way that I want to be a positive influence in every life that I touch.
- I only chew half a stick of gum at a time.
- I have been guilty of wearing my pjs all day.
- I don’t sleep well without a fan on.
- I have 4 tattoos, that I often forget I even have. 2 of them on my back so, well, I never see them.
- I joke around more than some people can handle, but that means I enjoy a good laugh.
- I am ridiculously honest because I hate being lied to.
- I Love country music, action movies, & CSI type tv shows.
- I’ve been designing since 2007, and have had a variety of sites and shops. This particular one has stuck around since July of 2012.
- In the fall of 2014 I will be a full time student, going to college in hopes of becoming a teacher! Because, ya know, I don’t have enough little people at home